Agents, seller may be open to offering to pay for the hardware ($499) and the first years service ($99/ mo). For the new Starlink internet service that is now available in the area. This maybe the solution to the issue of internet service at the property. Welcome to your dream home! This immaculate 5 Bedroom, 4.5 Bath Brick Colonial rests on 24+ acres of beautiful scenery overlooking the Potomac River and backing protected farmland which can not be developed! Totaling 7000+ Sq. Ft. of living space on 3 finished levels, this home features a Main Level Primary Owner's Suite complete with Sitting Area with 3 sided gas fireplace, enormous walk-in closet, and luxurious bath with soaking tub, separate shower, and2 vanity stations. Additional Main level features include gleaming hardwoods, Cathedral Ceiling Family Room with Gas Fireplace, Formal Dining Room, Gourmet Kitchen with brand new stainless appliances, wall oven, granite counter tops, commercial grade gas cooktop, butler's pantry and adjoining breakfast room. Stunning Office with gas Fireplace perfect to work from home or virtual schooling! Upper level features 4 additional Junior Bedrooms with a wonderful Jack-N-Jill layout. Convenient Bedroom level laundry area. The lower level has an enormous Great Room, Game Room, Full Bath, Custom Storage Room, and an additional 4 rooms to fit a multitude of needs such as a home gym, additional guest bedroom, media room and more! Walkout level to the rear yard with house length deck partially screened in for all season views of the river! Parking is no problem at this estate with a 2 car attached side load garage as well as a 3 car detached garage with workshop and full apartment above! Apartment features a Living Room, Bedroom, Kitchen, and Bath- great income potential! 4 Stall Barn with run-in. 3 Run-in Sheds on the property and fenced pastures! Various fruit bearing trees line the property providing you with fresh peaches, pears, and apples! Close to historic Shepherdstown WV and minutes to Sharpsburg MD. This home truly must be seen to take in all the beauty it has to offer!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well
7,081 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
Jefferson County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Storage, Foyer, Office, Utility Room, Mud Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Kitchenette
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Partial, Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Bay Window(s)
- 3. Brick, Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- River, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Body of Water
- Potomac River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Exterior Lighting, Satellite Dish, Sidewalks, Additional Lot(s), Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Additional Lot(S), Cleared, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Premium, Private, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded, Unrestricted.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price