Regal Brick Home with pool and expansive detached garage/workshop with electric and water. This home is in pristine condition and bursting with extras. 3 Bedrooms, 1.5 bath with style and flowing throughout. Main level shows off stunning wood floors, two built-in corner hutches, and built-in library shelving. Enjoy the natural light that the Sun/Florida room provides along with the view of the in-ground pool and patio. All on a convenient but privately located lot.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
1 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Library, Florida Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Disposal, Dishwasher, Stove, Washer, Dryer, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Slate, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating.
- Partially Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Chair Rail, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price