JUST STARTING OUT? DOWNSIZING? Be sure to see this well maintained Cape Cod located in Hagerstown's historic and beautiful north end. 2 bedroom home that can easily convert to 3 bedrooms; one full bath with a potential half bath in upper level bedroom; hardwood floors; partially finished basement with office/family room, workshop/craft room, and separate laundry room. Freshly painted interior and in move-in condition. This home has a new high-efficiency natural gas furnace and central air; upgraded plumbing and electric; wood burning fireplace with lined chimney. The front and side porches have no maintenance Trex decking. Fenced, landscaped back yard with seasonal flower beds, mature trees and a small flagstone patio. The basement is dry and clean with work benches and plenty of storage space. The workshop area has multiple outlets for all your tools. There is inside and outside access to the basement. The finished family room/office in basement could be used as 3rd bedroom and the expanded second floor bedroom could easily be divided into two bedrooms. Rear (alley) access to property makes off-street parking possible. Located on a quiet street within walking distance to Pangborn Park and Fairgrounds Park. All appliances convey including central vacuum. Affordable and adorable and waiting for you.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,418 sq. ft
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Office
- Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Humidifier, Dryer, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Central Vacuum
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs, Workshop
- Screened, Storm Window, Wood Frame
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Built-Ins, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Back Yard. Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price