HUGE REDUCTION! SOMETIMES IT'S JUST ALL ABOUT PRIVACY! This 4 BR, 2.5 BA Colonial is situated on 7.58 UNRESTRICTED acres in a wooded setting; private and secluded yet just minutes from I-81 at Spring Mills and convenient to shopping, restaurants and schools. Built in 2009 this home offers formal living room/office; family room with fireplace; formal dining room; fully equipped kitchen with island; breakfast nook that opens to fabulous deck overlooking woods; plus there's a full walkout ground level basement which could easily be finished for additional living space. Recently installed wood furnace with 750 CFM fan which is tied into the whole house ductwork. 2 car garage plus 3 outbuildings and to add to your security there's an electronic security gate with remote control. Bring your RV, boat, animals...you're going to love this one-of-a-kind location.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
Electric Water Heater, Well
2,384 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Berkeley County Schools
SPRING MILLS PRIMARY
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer, Office, Utility Room, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Water Treatment System
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump.
- Security Gate, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Private.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Trees. Trees/Wooded, Unrestricted.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)