QUALITY BUILT ALL BRICK RANCHER, LOVINGLY CARED FOR BY THE SAME OWNER FOR 29 YEARS, situated on a large lot in sought after Potomac Manor. 3 BR, 2 BA, large living room with bay window, dining room with sliders that open to patio overlooking beautifully landscaped yard, finished lower level with gas fireplace and dry bar plus den/office with lots of built ins. Insulated tilt-in windows; Amish style barn/shed; attached carport with gas line installed for grill; convenient location near shopping, schools, YMCA and medical facilities. All appliances including washer and dryer. Immaculate and available for immediate occupancy.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
1,675 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Other, Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Utility Room
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Dishwasher, Gas Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Vinyl, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Heated
- Double Pane, Bay Window(s), Insulated, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price