Looking for an immaculate multigenerational home for your family? This single family home offers each generation their own space and privacy while connected by a communal Florida room. With 4182 total square footage, this one of a kind home is located in northern Berkeley County on 2 acres in the Spring Mills Farm development. It includes 5 Bedrooms, 4 -1/2 Baths, and includes a separate 1750 square feet suite. The main upgraded home includes 3 bedrooms, 2-1/2 baths, formal dining, formal living, family room with fireplace, kitchen with eat-in nook, laundry, 3 car heated garage, on-demand hot water, porches. The suite, added on in 2008, includes it's own kitchen, family room with fireplace, 2 master bedrooms, one with a fireplace, 2 master baths and laundry. . ..perfect for parents, in-laws, children and grandchildren. A sunroom/ gathering area connects both homes in the center! 7 miles from Maryland border and close to I-81. Schools, shopping and restaurants nearby. So many features make this home a great family arrangement and a must see!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
Brick Front, Concrete, Frame, Stick Built, Vinyl S
4,182 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Spring Mills Farm
L & M Builders
Cable TV, Telephone, Underground
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- 2nd Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Water Treatment System
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating.
- Low-Emittance , Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 3. Mantle.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Window Bars
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Private.
- Brick, Vinyl, Frame, Concrete
- Breezeway, Brick, Patio, Porch, Roof Deck
- Lot View
- Mountain, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)