YOU WILL LOVE this adorable home in Fountain Head situated on a large 0.35 acre lot. This home has been lovingly cared for by the same owner for over 30 years. The main living level has an open concept kitchen, dining room and living room area plus 2 bedrooms and 1 full bath; there's a wood burning fireplace in living room with woodstove insert. The lower level is walk out ground level and has a finished family room (or home office with it's own private entrance) and half bath plus unfinished utility room with storage area. There's pull down stairs to the unfinished attic area on the main level. There's not an inside access to the lower level from the main level because the current owner took out the connecting stairway in order to install stackable washer and dryer. There is a laundry hookup on the lower level so most likely someone could reinstall the inside access to basement. There are wood floors under the carpeting on the main level. The exterior features a huge concrete patio overlooking a landscaped yard, and a storage shed for garden tools and implements. And to top it all off there's a HUGE detached garage with plenty of room for parking and a workshop area. This home is loaded with character from the charming front door to the period details through the dwelling. Please note that the lot extends to the large pine trees in back. Plat will be uploaded with online documents. Ready for immediate possession.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Mixed, Shingle, Stone, Aluminum Siding
1,533 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room, Attic
- Galley Kitchen
- Microwave, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Hot Water. Radiant, Radiators.
- Partial, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout
- 1. Wood Stove.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Aluminum, Shingle
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Satellite Dish, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Front Yard. Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Front Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price