BEAUTIFULLY SITUATED BETWEEN OLD & NEW ST. JAMES! Gorgeous flat lot with mature trees & landscaping; there's something new every season. Just starting out? Lots of expansion opportunities with a full unfinished basement and walk-up attic. Slowing down? Enjoy a nice amount of space to easily maintain on one level. Gorgeous original hardwood floors, brick fireplace, newer tilt-in replacement windows, roof & septic. 10X12 barn-like shed, vinyl-clad fenced rear yard. Low utilities and low taxes. Home is eligible for zero down 100% USDA financing. Feel like you're away from it all on this private lot while being only minutes from shopping & all commuter routes. Priced below recent appraisal! Celebrate the holidays in your new home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Other, Electric Water Heater, Pu
Stone, Vinyl Siding
1,683 sq. ft
Washington County Public Schools
E. RUSSELL HICKS SCHOOL
SOUTH HAGERSTOWN SR
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Attic
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Brick, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Patio, Roof Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Chain Link, Vinyl, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Unrestricted.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)