BEAUTIFULLY SITUATED BETWEEN OLD & NEW ST. JAMES! Gorgeous flat lot with mature trees & landscaping; there's something new every season. Just starting out? Lots of expansion opportunities with a full unfinished basement and walk-up attic. Slowing down? Enjoy a nice amount of space to easily maintain on one level. Gorgeous original hardwood floors, brick fireplace, newer tilt-in replacement windows, roof & septic. 10X12 barn-like shed, vinyl-clad fenced rear yard. Low utilities and low taxes. Home is eligible for zero down 100% USDA financing. Feel like you're away from it all on this private lot while being only minutes from shopping & all commuter routes. Priced below recent appraisal! Celebrate the holidays in your new home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Other, Electric Water Heater, Pu
Stone, Vinyl Siding
1,683 sq. ft
Washington County Public Schools
E. RUSSELL HICKS SCHOOL
SOUTH HAGERSTOWN SR
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Attic
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Brick, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Patio, Roof Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Chain Link, Vinyl, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Unrestricted.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)