SOLID BRICK RANCHER TOTALLY REMODELED; new kitchen cabinetry with granite countertops and trendy backsplash; new baths, 200 amp electric service; tilt-in replacement windows; new laminate flooring throughout; freshly painted; new heat pump; walk out lower level with kitchenette and large bedroom/family room plus 2 additional rooms studded out and ready to finish for additional square footage; root cellar; huge main level laundry; single attached garage plus additional off street parking in front of house; fenced rear yard; all situated on a third of an acre lot in the friendly village of Maugansville -- a rural location but convenient to everything...shopping, schools, restaurants, butcher shop and ice cream parlor, and just minutes to major commuter routes. You could be in for Christmas! Nothing to do, just move in and enjoy.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Electric Water Heater, Pu
1,949 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Utility Room
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- Double Pane, Screened
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Front Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, Rear Yard, Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price