ADORABLE AND AFFORDABLE! This lovingly and meticulously maintained 3-4 bedroom rancher is situated on a beautifully landscaped corner lot in Cedar Lawn. Main level includes 3 bedrooms, 1 bath, large living room, kitchen/dining room combo, delightful sunroom, and laundry; the lower level has a family room with brick fireplace (with heatilator) and the 4th bedroom, plus a very large unfinished storage area. Recent updates and improvements include replacement windows , new roof with architectural shingles with 50 year warranty and vent boots with lifetime guarantee; updated LVP flooring in kitchen and bath. Automatic attic exhaust fan with heat and moisture detection; fenced yard; covered front porch; PLUS... it gets even better...a huge 24x32 detached garage/workshop with heat and electric...the perfect man cave! Great curb appeal...the prettiest house on the street, and such a convenient location with easy access to shopping, medical facilities and commuter routes. This one will not disappoint.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,660 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room
- Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Laundry Hookup
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating.
- Heated, Partially Finished
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Brick, Heatilator, Fireplace Screen.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Corner, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price