PICTURE PERFECT AND OVERFLOWING WITH CHARACTER & CHARM; this all brick Cape Cod has been totally remodeled to perfection; new appliances in 2017; new Mini-Split (heat and A/C) units in 2017; new septic in 2017; stunning bathroom remodel in 2017; new convection oven in 2018; new water heater in 2018; top of the line kitchen remodel in 2018; new window treatments in 2020...nothing to do here but move in and enjoy this adorable home. Main level has large living room with wood-burning fireplace, dining room, kitchen, sunroom, bedroom and full bath...hardwood and ceramic tile flooring on main level; upper level is a fabulous Master Bedroom with sitting area (and awesome view), walk-in closet, plus all the typical nooks and crannies you'd expect in a Cape Cod; the lower level is unfinished but definitely expandable with a 3rd bedroom (or office) already studded out and ready for your finishing touches. An additional plus is the large park-like back yard which is totally fenced and backs up to undeveloped field. Patio; oversized single garage; and loads of storage. This is a MUST SEE. Immaculate.!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
Hot Water Heater, Other, Electric Water Heater, Pu
1,380 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Florida Room
- Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Electric Dryer, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil, Hot Water. Radiant, Radiators.
- Space For Rooms
- Screened, Double Pane
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning, Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price