Explore this well-appointed Hemingway home, our most popular floor plan, ready for move-in on a wooded homesite! Included features: an inviting covered porch; a private study with French doors in lieu of a formal living room; a spacious great room with an electric fireplace; an impressive kitchen boasting a beautiful backsplash, a center island, a walk-in pantry and an adjacent sunroom; a main-floor powder room; an upstairs laundry; a versatile loft; a luxurious owner's suite showcasing an oversized walk-in closet and an attached bath with double sinks; three additional bedrooms with a shared bath; an unfinished basement and a 2-car garage. Tour today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Ser
2,790 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Richmond American Homes
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- Insulated, Low-Emittance
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Backs To Trees, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Community Center, Fitness Center, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price